DatingRelating.com’s Carla Lynne Hall founded Love Reset Day on February 15, 2018. Love Reset Day is the day after Valentine’s Day, when many people have a disappointing “Moment of Truth” in their romantic lives, which leads them on a journey of self-love.
Cuffing Season, the time between Thanksgiving in the US and Valentine’s Day, is a temperature-inspired mating season in humans, marked by temporary ” hiber-dating”, relationships intensifying or ending, and marriage engagements. When a person’s Cuffing Season is unsatisfactory, February 15th can be a day of empowerment, inspiring them to make better romantic choices.
You Might Need a Love Reset If:
- You haven’t heard from your guy in a while (two hours, two, weeks, two months, etc.) and it’s driving you crazy
- You believe that you have to hear from THIS man – or else!
- He’s the only man you’re dating, and you’re not exclusive (or boyfriend/girlfriend)
- You’re in a dating rut
- Men are getting on your nerves
- You just had a fight (or break-up) with your guy
- You caught yourself pursuing a guy, and want to chill out
- You don’t feel grounded and centered
- You hate being without a man in your life
- You’re feeling jealous, and/or territorial
- You’re annoyed that he hasn’t texted you back, yet you know he’s on Facebook
- You’ve decided to do No Contact
- You’re in an relationship where things seem uncertain
How to Celebrate Love Reset Day
- Buy yourself flowers
- Write yourself a love letter
- Have a long chat with an old friend
- Go out with a group of dear friends
- Get a manicure or pedicure
- Scream into a pillow
- Go to a dance class
- Wear clothes that make you feel gorgeous
- Allow yourself to have a good cry
- Go to a museum by yourself
- Get a message
- Take yourself out to a delicious dinner
- Give yourself a VIP Night at home, and spoil yourself
- Allow someone else to do something nice for you
- Treat yourself to a copy of my book, The Love Reset, which is available on Amazon Kindle for FREE February 14 – 16th ONLY at: DatingRelating.com/lovereset
Want to contribute your ideas of how to celebrate Love Reset Day? Send your thoughts and links via the contact form, and I’ll share as many as I can!