Today, February 15th is LOVE RESET DAY!
As the song says, “When a woman’s fed up, ain’t nothing you can do about it”, and that’s a good thing. Because THAT is the point in time when she will take steps to reset herself and take control of her romantic life.
But whether a woman is single or attached, February 15th is the perfect day for a Love Reset – a day to celebrate self love and to honor your own needs. And why not? I created Love Reset Day to remind women everywhere that it is never too late to fall in love with yourself!
So today Celebrate Love Reset Day, by celebrating YOURSELF!
- Buy yourself flowers
- Write yourself a love letter
- Have a long chat with an old friend
- Go out with a group of dear friends
- End a relationship that no longer serves you
- Get a manicure or pedicure
- Go to a dance class
- Wear clothes that make you feel gorgeous
- Allow yourself to have a good cry
- Go to a museum by yourself
- Get a massage
- Take yourself out to a delicious dinner
- Give yourself a VIP Night at home, and spoil yourself
- Allow someone else to do something nice for you
Of course, Love Reset Day is the PERFECT time to treat yourself to a copy of my book, The Love Reset, which is available on Amazon Kindle for FREE February 13 – 17th ONLY at: DatingRelating.com/free